How it works – for the guests
To take part in Vilnius Gastro 2016, first you have to choose between three different routes; Vilnius Gastro YELLOW, GREEN, and RED. They are assembled with a good variety to give you a complete experience among the city’s restaurants.
See all places per colour on our map here. All colours give you 8 restaurants, but a restaurant is only found in one punch-ticket. Remember that if you are to walk together, choose the same colour on the route so that you end up in the same places. You can only visit the restaurants that are shown on your chosen colour.
Join us in three easy steps
• Buy your ticket at Tiketa.
• Important: Exchange you ticket for the punch-ticket on Wednesday the 10th or Thursday the 11th of February.
– Place: Tiketa box office next to Vilniaus Kongresų rūmai. Vilniaus g. 6 / 16.
– Time: Between 12-19 o’clock on Wednesday and 12-17 o’clock on Thursday.
• The event itself starts when the restaurants open their doors for you on Thursday the 11th. See details for each route.
How it works – for the restaurants
There’s no fee for a restaurant to participate in the event, all you need is to be open for the event’s guests during the evening, and offer a sample of your speciality to the guests with admittance. We recommend you use and promote local products.
This is the perfect way to advertise your restaurant, for a fraction of the cost of regular advertising, and you’re getting people to come to you!
Just contact us here to join, or if you have questions!